Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Birthday

I had a great birthday! I am now 10!
Trever is my Best Friend! He came over on my birthday. My Grandma and grandpa came too! I had alot of fun!
This is what we called the log ride and look at this one....
That's Trever and he has talent! Or skills?
My Dad played some hoops with us!
Then the next day my grandparents took us home with them! Yep! Luna wanted to go with us and she was bummed to be stuck home w/our Mom and Dad!
We just got home tonight and my present came 20-30 mins. or so after we left! So, I just got it tonight and my dad tried to trick me and say here is your present and pull something out of the kitchen! My Mom took me outback and here is my present!


I love Baseball! I love my family... All of them and my friends and I would like to say THANK You -All-And -to-to All- A- Good-Night! Andrew

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Aww, we love you Andrew! We are glad you had a great b-day! That baseball thing is cool.<3 Autumn and Family.

Ang said...

Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! We love you Andrew!

layout





the joker MySpace Layouts Gallery!
Create Your Own Layout Here!


MySpace Layouts