Monday, February 25, 2008


So I took the cable car to see have the natives do things plus I knew the cable-car driver
would not get lost. This place has too many hills for me. Lotsa hills and lotsa seagulls.
Managed to dodge all the aerial bombs that those gulls dump everywhere.
Huh Huh - I said dump

I did my basic shopping here. You know - cheeses, clams and oysters etc..
Like my sourdough bread fresh so had to make another stop after.


I bought my bread here. They do a good job.

Stopped here for dinner. Heard Elvis ate hear. Good enough for "The King" then good enough for me.



Bye Bye San Francisco. Maybe see you for the fall show.



3 comments:

Ang said...

I love your blog Andrew! You are hilarious! Thanks for sharing your trip with us. We love you! Angie, Kylie & Matthew

FrankNApril said...

Thank you Thank you very much! Like how Elvis say it:)Love u 2 Andrew

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

Andrew, you are soooo funny...I am glad you and your dad had so much fun, love the humor. Nutzo-grandma

layout





the joker MySpace Layouts Gallery!
Create Your Own Layout Here!


MySpace Layouts